ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON MONDAY 26 APRIL 2021 VALID UNTIL WEDNESDAY 28 APRIL 2021.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
It was cold over areas such as Mukandi (6°C), Marondera (9 °C), West Nicholson (9 °C) and Kezi (9 °C) with the rest of the country in the cool category in the morning and warm by the afternoon.
Cloudy periods were experienced over the northern parts of the country namely Matabeleland North Province, northern parts of the Midlands Province, all Mashonaland provinces, Harare Metropolitan and even Manicaland Province as moisture drifted into the country from Zambia.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, TUESDAY 27 APRIL 2021
Cloudy periods are expected over Matabeleland North Province, Mashonaland West Province, Mashonaland Central Province and northern parts of Midlands with an odd shower in places.
The rest of the country (Harare Metropolitan Province, Mashonaland East Province, southern parts of Midlands Province, Matabeleland South Province, Manicaland Province and Bulawayo Metropolitan Province) should be mostly sunny and warm by day, though cool both morning and evening.
- These cooler-weather conditions may affect the health of vulnerable members of society such as young children, the elderly and ill persons.
- Temperature fluctuation negatively impacts animals especially poultry.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- The general public is advised to put on warm clothing.
- Constantly monitor and regulate the temperature within the hen-house/chicken-coop/fowl-run, and ensure proper air circulation to avoid suffocating chickens.
- The main-rainfall season has now passed and winter is approaching, temperature may fluctuate significantly, thus horticultural crops such as tomatoes need to be monitored and frost preventions mechanism placed on standby for any forecast eventualities.
- Regularly follow the weather updates on different official channels indicated in the footer.
Temperatures for The Main City Centres
Forecast Of Tomorrow’s Weather In Holiday Resorts
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Partly cloudy and warm||13||32|
|KARIBA:||Scattered clouds but warm||16||32|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Mostly sunny and warm||11||31|
|NYANGA:||Mostly sunny and warm||10||25|
|VUMBA:||Mostly sunny and warm||11||28|
|MATOPOS:||Mostly sunny and warm||08||30|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Mostly sunny and warm||09||26|
FORECAST FOR WEDNESDAY 28 APRIL 2021
It should be cold in the morning becoming progressively warm as the day proceeds, with cloudy periods in Matabeleland North Province, northern Midlands and all Mashonaland provinces, Harare Metropolitan Province, northern Midlands and all Mashonaland Provinces.
All other areas, namely southern parts of Midlands Province, Matabeleland South Province and Bulawayo Metropolitan Province, are expected to be under mostly clear skies.