ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON TUESDAY 20 APRIL 2021 VALID UNTIL THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
Cloudy conditions over the north as moisture drifted into the country from Zambia resulted in mild conditions along the Zambezi valley. The rest of the country had clear skies and cold morning conditions.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL 2021
Matabeleland North, northern parts of the Midlands, Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland Provinces should be cloudy and cold in the morning becoming cool as the day progresses, whilst mild and sunny conditions are expected over the remainder of the country (Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern areas of the Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland).
- These cooler-weather conditions may affect the health of vulnerable members of society such as young children, the elderly and ill persons.
- Temperature fluctuation negatively impacts animals especially poultry.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- The general public is advised to put on warm clothing.
- Constantly monitor and regulate the temperature within the hen-house/chicken-coop/fowl-run, and ensure proper air circulation to avoid suffocating chickens.
- The main-rainfall season has now passed and winter is approaching, temperature may fluctuate significantly, thus horticultural crops such as tomatoes need to be monitored and frost preventions mechanism placed on standby for any forecast eventualities.
- Regularly follow the weather updates on different official channels indicated in the footer.
FORECAST FOR THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021
Warm daytime conditions are expected across much of the country on Thursday becoming cool towards the evening.
It should be partly cloudy over the northern areas such as Harare and all Mashonaland Provinces with sunny conditions elsewhere (Bulawayo Metropolitan, Midlands, Manicaland provinces).