ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON THURSDAY 04 MARCH 2021 VALID UNTIL SATURDAY 06 MARCH 2021.
Mostly sunny and warm conditions were experienced over provinces such as Masvingo, Matabeleland South and Matabeleland north with scattered clouds and thundershowers over Harare Metropolitan, Midlands as well as all Mashonaland provinces. The only significant rainfall recorded was 30mm ( Mvurwi).
TOMORROW FRIDAY 05 MARCH 2021: All Mashonaland Provinces and Harare Metropolitan Province should be mostly cloudy and warm with a chance of isolated afternoon thundershowers. The rest of the provinces should be mostly sunny and hot though mild in the morning.
- Day-time temperatures are expected to steadily rise as the week progresses.
- Crops might show signs of moisture stress
- Hot daytime conditions may lead to dehydration
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Keep hydrated: ensure you drink lots of water from protected sources.
- Poultry producers should note that broilers are sensitive to temperature variations and therefore need to be checked regularly and adjustment made.
- Farmer with crops that still need significant amounts of water should plan with irrigation in mind.
NB: Pfumvudza plots are easy to irrigate even by hand.