The Meteorology Service Deaprtment of Zimbabwe (MSD) in tomorrow’s weather update said it will be mostly sunny in many parts of the country tomorrow.
Said the MSD in a statement announcing the weather forecast for tomorrow:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON WEDNESDAY 03 MARCH 2021 VALID UNTIL FRIDAY 05 MARCH 2021.
The weak ridge of high pressure system over the South east coast resulted in mostly cloudy. windy and light drizzle in Matabeleland South, Masvingo, southern areas of Midlands, Manicaland, and Mashonaland East provinces. The rest of the counuy (Harare Metropolitan, all Mashonaland, North and, Bulawayo Metropolitan, and northern areas of Midlands provinces) was under mostly stumy and mild with rain being experienced at Kariba with 22mm.
TOMORROW THURSDAY 04 MARCH 2021: It should start off mild and mostly sunny becoming warm by the afternoon across much the country. However. cloud development is expected by midday over Manicaland, Harare metropolitan and all Mashonaland provinces with hoisted afternoon and evening thundershowers.
- Day-time temperatures are expected to steadily rise as the week progresses.
- Crops might show signs of moisture stress
- Hot daytime conditions may lead to dehydration
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Keep hydrated: ensure you drink lots of water from protected sources.
- Poultry producers should note that broilers are sensitive to temperature variations and therefore need to be checked regularly and adjustments made.
- Farmer with crops that still need significant amounts of water should plan with irrigation in mind.
- NB: Pfumvudza plots are easy to irrigate even by hand.
These are the temperature to be expected at popular tourist destinations tomorrow: