Popular entertainers, DJ Fantan (real name Arnold Kamudyariwa ) and Levelz (real name Rodger Tafadzwa Kadzimwe) have crowned themselves COVID-19 ambassadors as they announce their decision to embark on a COVID-19 awareness campaign.
The duo is out on bail pending appeal after they were convicted for hosting a New Year bash in Mbare in clear defiance of the government’s directive on social gatherings.
In a video posted on Chillspot record label’s Facebook page, Levels and DJ Fantan said:
- People should sanitize
- People should properly wear their masks and not put them on their chins
- People should not be at any gatherings as they risk spreading the virus
- People should observe social distance guidelines.
- People should limit unnecessary movement or what they called saskam rounds
- People should adhere to government-stipulated COVID-19 restrictions like curfews.
- Church goes to worship from home.
- COVID-19 is not for the rich