Dear Valued Customer,
Econet values the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the public at large.
Therefore, in compliance with the recently announced 30-day lockdown restrictions by the Government, kindly please take note that with effect from Tuesday, January 5, 2021, all Econet Shops will be physically closed for the next 30-days, and only open for a few, select essential services such as international remittances.
Econet Shop opening hours for essential services during the lockdown:
- Weekdays – 09:00 hours and 15:00 hours.
- Saturdays – 09:00 hours and 11:00 hours.
All customers visiting our shops during the lockdown are encouraged to observe strict COV1D-19 safety protocols, including wearing face masks, social distancing and frequent hand-sanitization.
The rest of the other services offered through our shops will be available via digital service platforms in line with social distancing guidelines on the following platforms:
- Toll-Free Number 111
- WhatsApp: 0777222430
- Facebook: r@econetzimbabwe, @elevateyouthzw,
- Twitter: @econet support, @econetzlmbabwe, ©elevateyouthzw
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
As we continue to fight the COV1D-19 pandemic. we encourage all our customers and the public at large to keep taking the necessary precautions in preventing the spread of the decease. These include washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, wearing a face mask covering the mouth when coughing, maintaining social distance and self-isolating for those who suspect they may be infected by the virus.
- Here Is How To Access ZIMSEC O' Level 2020 Results Online
- CIO Operation In Motion To Exhume & Rebury Mugabe - Mawarire
- RBZ Forex Auction: Zimbabwe Dollar Drops Against USD
- Police Backtrack On Company & School-owned Buses Ban