Manchester City host LaLiga champions, Real Madrid in the Uefa Champions League last 16 second leg.
Here are some things you may need to know:
- Gareth Bale will play no part in the match after being left out of the 24-man squad and Zinedine Zidane “We have a relationship of respect between player and coach, that is clear. The only thing I can say is that he has decided not to play, and the rest is between him and me.”
- Sergio Ramos is also set to miss the crucial game against Pep Guardiola’s side on Friday because he was shown a red card in the first leg at the Santiago Bernabeu back in February, when Madrid lost 2-1.
- Sergio Aguero was included in the 24-men squad but is likely to miss out as he is still recovering from knee injury.
- The Cityzens go into the second leg of their last-16 tie against the Whites, with the Blues leading 2-1 from the first leg played at Bernabeu in February.
- Kevin De Bruyne and Gabriel Jesus scored in the first leg.
- The match will begin at 8pm BST on Friday 7 August at the Etihad Stadium.
- Marcelo is a doubt with injury.
- Eden Hazard is expected to be fit.
- James Rodriguez and Mariano were not included on the squad list for this one.
- For City, a draw will be more than enough to advance, but don’t expect Pep Guardiola’s team to play cautiously