STATEMENT BY ZUPCO ON COVID-19 SITUATION AT THE ZUPCO WILLOWVALE DEPOT AND BELVEDERE HEAD OFFICE
- The Ministry of Health and Child Care conducted a screening exercise at Willowvale Depot on 29th July 2020.
- Nine (9) ZUPCO employees, most of them from Cash Office were unfortunately found to be COVID-19 positive. One (1) other employee at Belvedere Head Office has also tested positive.
- The usual procedures by the Ministry of Health and Child Care have been taken. Testing will continue to cover other staff.
- It is worthwhile to note that ZUPCO continues to spray/disinfect each bus/omnibus daily.
- We shall ensure temperature checks, hand sanitization and the wearing of face masks by both passengers and crews are enforced.
- All efforts are underway to ensure continuity of service by ZUPCO.
As we fight this pandemic we once again encourage our passengers, stakeholders and nation at large to take all necessary precautions to curb the spread of Covid-19.
Thank you for your continued support.
Acting Chief Executive Officer
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.