South Africa’s COVID-19 cases have breached the 300 000 mark, and crawling towards 330 000 after the country recorded over 13 000 new cases yesterday, SABC News reports. As of yesterday, the cases stand at 324 221, 4000+ people have died in South Africa due to the virus.
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on email@example.com.
- Climate Smart Agriculture in Zimbabwe
- Zwelibanzi Moyo-Williams
- Consolidated Revenue Fund
- Retention Funds in Zimbabwe
- Reserve Money
- Regional Distances
- Liberalised Foreign Exchange Market in Zimbabwe
- Leonard Kwaramba
- Lynett Chirwa
- Expansionary Fiscal Policy in Zimbabwe