Here is a list of the companies Chihuri and his relatives opened and used to divert public funds for their own personal use:
- Mastermedia (Pvt) Ltd – owned by Isobel Khan Chihuri and it received US$1 073 038.08 from the ZRP Revolving Fund from January 5, 2016, to February 9, 2017.
- Rash Marketing, – owned by a CBZ employee Shingirai Maponga and his spouse Sharon Maponga nee Tiyani, received US$764 370 from November 14, 2016, to December 12, 2016.
- Mastaw Investments – Isobel Chihuri is the managing director, received US$3 823 285 from ZRP General Headquarters after giving an allegedly fake business address.
- Rewstand Enterprises – received US$10 401 500 from ZRP despite using an allegedly fake address.
- Nodpack Investments (Pvt) Ltd of Bure Close in Strathaven, Harare – directorship includes Clever Nziramasanga and had Isobel Halim Chihuri as general manager, allegedly received US$5 766 252.31 from the police.
- Croxile Investments (Pvt) Ltd of 8 St Aubins Walk Chisipite – received US$1 892 040 from the police, with Vanessa Madalisto Banda listed as director and Isobel Chihuri as general manager
- Adamah Enterprises Pvt Ltd of 29 Carsberg Avenue in Alexandra Park in Harare – received US$10 575 732 Isobel Chihuri is also general manager of this company with Nelia Mafunga listed as a director
Apart from that, Chihuri reportedly owns these properties:
- Seven residential stands at Police Heights on Gletwin Farm in north-east Harare
- 571 Zengeza Township
- 9 hectares at Fishponds in Lomagundi district (Deed of Transfer 3177/90)
- Stand 231 in Athlone in Greendale (Deed 1214/85) measuring 4 639 square metres
- 431 Quinnington in Borrowdale (5284/14) measuring 5 500 square metres.
- Four vehicles that are listed under assets that need an explanation
- Two combine harvesters,
- Six tractors
- Two planters,
- Three motorbikes and a boom spray
More: The Herald