Event: In response to the increasingly limited commercial options for departing Zimbabwe due to the global impact of COVID-19, the U.S. Embassy is coordinating with a commercial airline to depart Zimbabwe on March 27, 2020, with one flying to Chicago, Illinois and the other to Dulles, Virginia (near Washington DC). A number of seats on these flights will be available to private U.S. citizens. There is no confirmation yet if there will be a flight on Saturday, March 28.
Actions to Take
• If you are planning on returning to the United States but have been unable to obtain space on a commercial flight, please contact Consularharare@state.gov with the names of your immediate family members who wish to travel. Please provide contact information including phone, WhatsApp, and e-mail, and to which city you would prefer to fly.
• Ensure that your travel documents are valid. If you need to arrange an emergency passport or notarial service, please schedule an appointment.
• United States Embassy Harare, Zimbabwe
2 Lorraine Drive
Emergency +263 -772 559-727
• State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
• Zimbabwe Country Information
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.