Govt To Pay Exam Fees For June/Nov ZIMSEC Candidates

The government is going to pay 53 per cent of the June and November examination fees for all candidates in public schools for Grade 7, Ordinary and Advanced levels. Parents and guardians will pay the remaining 47 per cent.

This was revealed by Primary and Secondary Education Minister Cain Mathema. He said:

I would now like to advise all parents and guardians in Grade 7, Ordinary and Advanced levels. The government will be contributing 53 per cent of the examination fees in public schools while parents and guardians will take up 47 per cent.

- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -

Mathema said the government had already released $150 million towards preparations of the examinations.

Government, Local Authority and non-profit mission schools will be the only ones to benefit, meaning that candidates enrolled at private schools and colleges are excluded.

More: The Herald

Comments

Back to top

One Comment on “Govt To Pay Exam Fees For June/Nov ZIMSEC Candidates

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.