Zuva Petroleum on Tuesday announced that eight service stations will be accepting foreign currency payments across the country.
The arrangement was made under the Direct Fuel Import scheme which means these sites are likely to have guaranteed fuel supplies.
Here are the USD fuel prices:
- Harare: $1.25 Diesel – $1.22 Blend
- Mutare: $1.23 Diesel – $1.20 Blend
- Bulawayo: $1.25 Diesel – $1.24 blend
- Beitbridge: $1.26 Diesel – $1.25 Blend
- Victoria Falls: $1.29 Diesel – $1.28 Blend
Posting on Twitter earlier in the day, the company said:
We are excited to announce 8 Zuva DFI Service Stations that will be accepting foreign currency payments across the country as follows:
- Harare: Lorraine, Groombridge, Pendennis, & Valley
- Bulawayo: Macs Garage
- Beitbridge: Oasis
- Mutare: Palmerstone
- Victoria Falls: Zambezi