ZRP has issued a warning on Twitter saying motorists should not buy fish in Chikuti along the Harare-Chirundu highway as they are suspected to have died because of cyanide poisoning.
There are reports that unscrupulous people at or near Chikuti along Harare – Chirundu road are selling fish that died as a result of cyanide poisoning from a nearby river. We are warning the public against buying fish from the area or any other unknown source. Relevant authorities are on the ground to investigate the matter.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.