3 Injured In A Gas Explosion In Chinhoyi

3 people were injured after a gas exploded at Pfungwadzakanaka Shops in Chinhoyi, Newsday reports. Speaking to the publication, one of the injured people said:

As I was coming out from the bar, I saw gas coming out from one of the gas bottles and called people inside the bar to come out and immediately, I saw a big flame. My clothes caught fire. I extinguished the flames by rolling myself on the ground.

One of the injured people has since been transferred from Chinhoyi Hospital to Parirentatwa Hospital in Harare. Chinhoyi town clerk urged gas operators to prioritise the safety of patrons.

More: Newsday 

Join WhatsApp & Telegram News Groups:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IQ1x7L7ALtb3oAT90fVcs1


Telegram Group: https://t.me/+E-dYp2NhsANlMGU0

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


Share Full Post

Nyaradzo logo

RSS Recent Profiles Created