Otis Fraser affectionately known as The Flow has left Star FM, Gemnation reports. According to the publication, several factors led to the dj’s decision to leave the station.
Here are some of the reasons that might have led to the DJ’s decision to resign, according to Gemnation:
- The Flow was affected by several reshuffles which relegated him from the roster to being a standby DJ whenever there was a live broadcast.
- Even then, during his 3 hour slots mostly on weekends, the shows would be cut short to pave way for improtu talk shows and apostolic church services.
- He was moved to Capitalk,
- This followed Star FM’s inconsistency in programming whereby the management pander to the whims of church leaders and prophets who now use radio to lure unsuspecting congregants.
- The Flow has been off air since last year leaving his legion of listeners with no choice but to follow him to Evitro Club in Belgravia.
Comfort Mbofana confirmed the development in an interview with the publication and said:
He left last year. He wanted to do other things, personal business