Fire Breaks Out At Indian Embassy In Harare

A section of the Indian embassy in Harare was gutted by fire caused by a suspected electrical fault on Monday morning. Firefighters were immediately despatched to the premises to extinguish the blaze.

Indian Ambassador to Zimbabwe, His Excellency, Rangsung Masakui, confirmed that the fire only destroyed the Accounts office and there were no casualties. He said:

I was alerted by one of the employees in the Accounts department at around 0830hours that there was a fire in the Accounts office.


Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
 
Only Applicable to Econet lines

#FreeData

We immediately alerted the fire brigade team who were here on time. We are yet to ascertain the cause of the fire but we suspect an electrical fault and there have been no casualties recorded.

The Indian embassy is situated along Natal Road in Belgravia, a leafy suburb in the northern part of Harare.

There are other embassies in its vicinity and these include the Malaysian, Spanish, German, Swedish, Kuwait and Turkish missions.

More: ZBC News

Join WhatsApp & Telegram News Groups:

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GmBajedSJpm9SzNQVdeBAQ


Telegram Group: https://t.me/pindula

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.


RSS Recent Profiles Created

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.