UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE
NOTICE TO MBCHB PART V AND MMeD STUDENTS
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
1. The Situation in hospitals currently does not allow for the completion of teaching, clinical rotations and mounting of MBChB Part V and MMed examinations.
2. The University has resolved that MBChB Part V and MMed Students be sent away until the University, working with other relevant stakeholders addresses the issues and problems raised by students to enable the continuation of teaching and the conduct of examinations.
3. The Dean of Students has been directed to ensure that all students in University accommodation vacate by end of day Friday 6th December 2019.
DR NA MUTONGORENI
- Doves Gives Nyanga Family Coffin Without A Corpse For Burial
- RBZ Forex Auction 26/10/2021: Zimbabwe Dollar In Sharp Decline Against USD
- Doves Speaks On Burial Mix Up, Pledges Full Probe
- Marry Chiwenga: My Children Are Being Sexually Abused