MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS AND RE-ASSIGNMENTS
In terms of Subsection 1 of Section 104 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No. 20) Act 2013, His Excellency the President, Cde Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa has made the following Ministerial appointments and re-assignments:
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -
- Honourable Nqobizitha Mangaliso Ndlovu – Minister of Environment, Climate Change, Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Honourable Dr Sekesai Irene Nzenza – Minister of Industry and Commerce
- Honourable Professor Paul Mavima – Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare
- Honourable Ambassador Cain Mathema – Minister of Primary and Secondary Education
- Honourable Kazembe Kazembe – Minister of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage,
- Honourable Jenfan Muswere – Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services,
- Honourable Daniel Garwe – Minister of National Housing and Social Amenities.
2.0 DEPUTY MINISTERS:
- Honourable Marian Chombo – Deputy Minister of Local Government and Public Works
- Honourable David Musabayana – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Hon Jennifer Mhlanga – Deputy Minister of Women Affairs, Community, Small and Medium Enterprise Development,
- Honourable Yeukai Simbanegavi – Deputy Minister of National Housing and Social Amenities
- Honourable Dingumuzi Phuti – Deputy Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services
- Honourable Raymore Machingura – Deputy Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development,
- Honourable Tinoda Machakarika – Deputy Minister of Youth, Sport, Arts and Recreation
- Honourable Clemence Chiduwa – Deputy Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
These appointments and re-assignments are with immediate effect.
Dr Misheck Sibanda
CHIEF SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT AND CABINET
8 November 2019