The Bulawayo City council on Thursday resorted to naming and shaming non-payers in a bid to complell them to pay their dues and enable the City to carry its mandate.
These are the prominent people who were found on the list of 1009 non-payers in Bulawayo as published by The Chronicle:
- Former Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko’s wife Laurinda,
- Former Bulawayo Provincial Affairs Minister Mrs Eunice Nomthandazo Moyo,
- Former Minister of Water and Water Resources Development and Management Mr Samuel Sipepa-Nkomo,
- Former Tsholotsho Senator Believe Gaule,
- Former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) Governor Dr Gideon Gono
- RBZ Deputy Governor Dr Kuphukile Mlambo
- Former Warriors captain Benjani Mwaruwari,
- Soccer legend Agent Sawu
- Gift Banda, believed to be Njube-Lobengula MP who is also former Njube Sundowns owner and former Bulawayo Deputy Mayor.
More: The Chronicle
- Click link to receive Pindula News on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/263733047077?text=add