A local hardware retail shop is reportedly quoting prices valid for just three hours. What this essentially means is that quoted prices are liable to adjustments after every three hours. Supposing that the shop is open for 12 hours a day, prices will change four times.
An order from the unnamed shop has the following products:
- 80 metres borehole drilling including class 6 PVC costs $75 200.00
- 80m Pump Installation, 1Hp pump, motor and all the connections cost $39 600.00
- Zinwa Permit costs $415.00
The terms of payment are as follows:
- We require full payment upfront before we will move to site.
- Prices are inclusive of mileage.
- Prices are quoted in ZWL/RTGS cash.
- Any prepayments prior to site visit may be refunded if the site is inaccessible.
Quote valid for 3hrs pic.twitter.com/B5mA4nMIuR
— S for Shimen (@shingiv) October 7, 2019
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.