- He comes from Masvingo
- His passion for martial arts was influenced by an action movie he watched during his childhood in Masvingo.
- He is the new Extreme Fighting Championship welterweight champion, the first Zimbabwean to achieve such a feat when he overpowered Luke Michael.
- He was one of the dinner guests for winners hosted by South African President Cyril Ramaphosa.
- He was once homeless living in the streets of Joburg
- He has a younger brother named Takunda
- He now has an 8-2-0 record after defeating Michael.
- He will be donating R30 000 from his prize money towards the payment of school fees for underprivileged children in Masvingo
- He had his first professional fight against Sydney Mokgolo, which he won with a dislocated shoulder
More: The Sunday Mail
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.