Zimbabwe Council of Churches (ZCC) secretary-general, Reverend Kenneth Mtata says there are four possible explanations for the spate of kidnappings experienced in the past few weeks across the country.
The common theme of the abductions is that they are targeted at those considered to be government critics. Below is what the cleric says:
Possible explanations of these abductions and torture
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -
1. Competing states actors seeking to soil each other
2. State instilling fear and silencing of dissent
3. Non-state actors seeking to discredit the government
4. The state lost the capacity to protect citizens
All possibilities scurry!!!!!