Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights have said that at least nine Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (ARTUZ) members have been arrested over the Payday Funeral protest in Harare on Friday (today). In addition to the list, a New Zimbabwe journalist was also arrested for filming the arrests.
Below is a list of those who were arrested.
- Obert Masaraure, ARTUZ President
- Doug Coltart, ARTUZ lawyer
- Andrew Munguri,
- Gerald Tavengwa,
- Nation Mudzitirwa,
- Leopold Munhende, New Zimbabwe Journalist
- Tryvine Musokeri,
- Godfrey Chanda, Midlands ARTUZ member
- Simon Drury and
- Shepherd Tazvivinga.
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -