A woman was knocked unconscious after police reportedly used baton sticks to break up a small group of opposition protesters in Harare this morning. The High Court earlier upheld a police ban, prohibiting the opposition from going ahead with the demonstration.
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on email@example.com.
- Climate Smart Agriculture in Zimbabwe
- Zwelibanzi Moyo-Williams
- Consolidated Revenue Fund
- Retention Funds in Zimbabwe
- Reserve Money
- Regional Distances
- Liberalised Foreign Exchange Market in Zimbabwe
- Leonard Kwaramba
- Lynett Chirwa
- Expansionary Fiscal Policy in Zimbabwe