Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Sibusiso Moyo has appointed the board members of ZimTrade.
ZimTrade is the National Trade Development and Promotion Organisation established in 1991.
The Organisation is a joint venture partnership between the Government of Zimbabwe and the Private Sector and is governed by the ZimTrade Constitution.
The mandate of ZimTrade is to facilitate the development and growth of Zimbabwe’s exports.
The new members of the ZimTrade Board have been appointed by Minister Moyo are:
1. Mrs Clara Mlambo – Board Member and Chairperson
2. Dr Davison T. Gomo – Board Member
3. Ms Florence Makombe – Board Member
4. Dr Gift Mugano – Board Member
5. Mr Stewart Nyakotyo – Board Member
The following ZimTrade Board members were elected by the private sector:
1. Admire Masenda
2. Mike Eric Juru
3. Peggy Rambanepasi
4. Brian T. Kagondo
The appointments are with effect from 1 August 2019.