Opposition MDC on Thursday launched its policy document, Return to Legitimacy, Openness And Democracy (RELOAD). Below is the party’s five-point plant outlined in the policy:
1. Pressure (Political and Diplomatic): Advocacy and mobilisation of all progressive and democratic forces to build a national consensus on the resolution of the national crisis.
2. National Dialogue: a credible, bankable, legitimate process of dialogue fully guaranteed by the international community with specific deliverables, benchmarks and timelines through a mutually agreed and acceptable facilitator.
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -
3. National transition mechanism: Agreement on implementing a framework on the agreed positions. This should be done through a national transition mechanism whose terms in detail are to be agreed.
4. Comprehensive Reform Agenda: The implementation and roll-out of a comprehensive agenda, on the Five Point Plan detailed below.
5. Free and Fair Elections: Electoral reforms are so key to break the vicious cycle and trap of hugely contested elections which has arrested Zimbabwe in four decades. Zimbabwe must hold free, fair, legitimate, credible and sound elections under international supervision, pursuant to the comprehensive reform process.