In the video below, Prominent Journalist, Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa, asks Rwanda President Paul Kagame how he would advise Zimbabwe to best rebrand itself. Rwanda President Paul Kagame said:
- Zimbabwe needs to work hard to change perception as it cannot be changed by sweet talk.
- He also said that the Zimbabwean populace needs to be convinced that there is a real transformation taking place. Citizens will not lie that they are hungry when they have food.
- Zimbabwe has to produce tangible or concrete results from whatever effort is being made.
- Zimbabwe needs to be given more time since issues are deep-rooted.
- He also said that Zimbabwe is in a difficult moment as sanctions restrain efforts to resuscitate the economy.
Watch Ruvheneko’s video for more.
More: Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.
Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa is a Zimbabwean radio personality, Master of Ceremony (MC) and a youth activist known mostly for her hard-hitting interviews with guests on her former radio show with ZiFM Stereo. Ruvheneko currently hosts her own self-titled show on YouTube which resumed in June 2019.... Read More About Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa