Forbes 30 Under 30 is an annual list of recognised industry leaders. The Magazine usually have 30 people under thirty years old listed as leaders in their respective fields which includes but not limited to, Business, Sports, Creatives and Technology.
This year Forbes Africa Magazine has released the names of 120 young African game-changers, all under the age of 30, in each of the four sectors – business, technology, creatives and sport.
Here are the 6 Zimbabweans on the list.
- Terence Mathe, 29, Zimbabwe, Co-Founder of Southern Incineration Services (SISCO) PBC
- Kim Jayde, 28, Zimbabwe, TV Presenter, Model & MC
- Gilmore Moyo, 27, Zimbabwe, Creative Director, Content Creator, Fashion Facilitator, TV & Radio Host and Founder of Paper Bag Africa
- Wilford Mwanza, 29, Zimbabwe, Founder & CEO of Fordolutions
- Shaun Benjamin, 29, Zimbabwe, Co-Founder of Simba Solutions
- Melissa Mwale, 29, Zimbabwe, Founder of Hive Incorporation & Co-Founder of CryptoGem
Last year only 4 Zimbabweans made it to the list and this year the number has grown by 2. The list is generally dominated by South Africa and Nigeria and Kenya.
More: Forbes Africa
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.
Kimberly Robinson aka Kim Jayde is a Zimbabwean model, TV presenter and MC who is currently based in Capetown South Africa. She became the first Zimbabwean to join for Revlon SA Campaign in 2018. Read More About Kim Jayde