Minister’s House Gutted By Fire

A house belonging to Matabeleland North Provincial Affairs Minister Richard Moyo in Umguza, Matabeleland North was destroyed by fire following an electric fault.

The incident happened on Thursday evening sometime between 5 PM and 7 PM at the minister’s home that is situated about 17KM from Bulawayo. However, there were no injuries resulting from the fire.

Moyo told the Chronicle that he did not suspect any foul play. He said:

- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -

The fire started in one of the rooms that we are not using.

We were only alerted by security officers who were outside after they observed flames as it is a thatched house.

No one was injured in the process and the fire did not cause any serious damages. We suspect that the fire was caused by an electric fault and there is no foul play.

More: Chronicle

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback the vote. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.

Comments

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.