The MDC Congress has made some resolutions which constitute a major blow to rival Thokozani Khuphe.
Some of the adopted and ratified decisions and resolutions are as follows:
- Decisions and resolutions made by the late founding party leader Morgan Tsvangirai. These include the appointment of Nelson Chamisa and Elias Mudzuri as VPs.
- Congress ratified appointments and reassignments and actions of Nelson Chamisa as the president of the Party.
- Congress ratified the processes leading towards congress.
- Congress observes that Thokozani Khuphe, Abednego Bhebhe, and Obert Gutu were expelled from the party.
- Congress also confirms their expulsion.
- Resultantly, they shall be stopped from using the party name, symbols, flag, anthem, and intellectual property.
- Congress confirms readmission of former party cadres with full rights. These include Welshman Ncube, Tendai Biti, Jacob Mafume and Job Sikhala.
- Congress resolved that anyone who joins another party shall be automatically be expelled from the party.
Please note we are updating this article as more results come so refresh the article often.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.