- He had 4 degrees, 2 of which are honorary
- During the liberation struggle, Dabengwa was ZIPRA Head of intelligence
- He left Zanu PF in 2008 to revive ZAPU
- Last year, Dabengwa, formed the Dumiso Dabengwa Foundation. According to the Foundation website, the Foundation seeks the emancipation and capacitation of people for an independent, well-governed and self-reliant continent with empowered citizens.
- Last year Dabengwa endorsed Nelson Chamisa in his bid to become President.
- He was once charged with treason and was imprisoned together with Lookout Masuku
- He was the Home Affairs Minister in 1992, a post which he held for eight years
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.