- He had 4 degrees, 2 of which are honorary
- During the liberation struggle, Dabengwa was ZIPRA Head of intelligence
- He left Zanu PF in 2008 to revive ZAPU
- Last year, Dabengwa, formed the Dumiso Dabengwa Foundation. According to the Foundation website, the Foundation seeks the emancipation and capacitation of people for an independent, well-governed and self-reliant continent with empowered citizens.
- Last year Dabengwa endorsed Nelson Chamisa in his bid to become President.
- He was once charged with treason and was imprisoned together with Lookout Masuku
- He was the Home Affairs Minister in 1992, a post which he held for eight years
Dumiso Dabengwa was a politician and the president of ZAPU. He was also a member of Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front (Zanu-PF) officially until 2008 when he left to revive ZAPU political party. In 2018, Dumiso formed the Dumiso Dabengwa Foundation. Between 2018 and 2019... Read More About Dumiso Dabengwa
Lookout Khalisabantu Vumindaba Masuku was a former guerrilla leader and Deputy Commander of the Zimbabwe National Army. To his companions he was also called Mafela Read More About Lookout Masuku
Nelson Chamisa is a Zimbabwean politician and current president of the Movement for Democratic Change. He was elected presdient at the party's congress on 25 May 2019. Chamisa is the former member of parliament for Kuwadzana , former Minister of Information and Technology , former... Read More About Nelson Chamisa