With load-shedding in place, though frustrating, we can do a little something to work around it. Here are 6 ways you can make your laptop battery last longer.
- Turn off your keyboard backlight if you can manage to work with ambient light
- Mute Audio or use earphones or headphones – speakers are powered by the battery to become audible
- Use one program at a time – power is needed to keep other programs in waiting
- The obvious one, decrease screen brightness – the brighter it is, the more power it needs
- Disconnect hard drives and other accessories – the battery has to power these that means power is transferred to these accessories from your laptop
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.