Vacancy Mail has posted that NOCZIM Local University Scholarships are now open for First Year Local state university students who are admitted in various disciplines as outlined below.
Applications for scholarships are invited from 2019 First Year students enrolling at local State Universities for the following degree programmes: –
• Business/ Finance
• Chemical Engineering/BSC Chemistry
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Information Technology
• Mining Engineering or related disciplines
• Civil Engineering
• 5 “0” level passes including English Language and Mathematics at grade C or Better;
• Three “A” level passes;
• Applicants should be under 21 years of age; and
• Applicants should be enrolling for first year first semester in August or September 2019 intake.
2. Applicants should provide the following:
• University admission letter;
• Application letter with clear contact
• Certified copies of birth certificate, national identity card and academic certificates;
• Recommendation letter from last school attended;and
• A motivational letter(maximum length of 500 words),in support of the application.
3. Preference will be given to those from disadvantaged communities
4. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 31 May 2019.
5. All applications should be addressed to:
The Finance and Administration
National Oil Infrastructure
Company (Pvt) Ltd
P.O. Box CY 233
or hand delivered at:
4th Floor, NOCZIM House, 100
Leopold Takawira Street,