Bishop Charles Motondo was jailed 10 months after he pleaded guilty at a hearing in April to three counts of fraud by misrepresentation and one count of possessing criminal proceeds. The self-appointed bishop had fabricated car crashes in order to claim thousands of pounds from insurance companies.
- WATCH: Pastor Orders Congregants To Fight, Church Turns Into A War Room
- WATCH: Pastor Locks His Lips On Female Congregant To Cast Out Demons
- Pastor Says He’s Performed More Miracles Than Jesus And Biblical Prophets
- WATCH: Pastor Who Can Wash Away Sins
- Click link to receive Pindula News on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/263733047077?text=add