The youthful MDC Alliance President has gone viral a number of times. These are 7 Times he went viral widly viral on social media.
- When he ascended to the MDC Alliance Presidency – though it was sad because of the death of the MDC Patriarch Morgan Tsvangirai, social media went crazy when the Youthful Chamisa ascended to the MDC Alliance Throne.
- His Donald Trump remarks – probably the most popular social media story before the elections. Twitter challenges even emanated from it.
- Bullet Train and Murehwa Airport Campaign speeches – many people especially from other parties saw this as a joke and made fun of these remarks by the MDC Alliance president.
- His Hard Talk interview – played even on ZBC, the Hardtalk interview where he was asked about his Donald Trump remarks went wildly viral.
- Paul Kagame Remarks – these remarks even got Rwandan President to respond on Twitter, social media popularly known as Varakashi had a field day on this particular incident.
- The V11 Presser – Just after 2018 elections Chamisa held a press conference in Harare and claimed he had original v11 forms used by election agents to populate the results of a polling station.
- The ‘stupid’ remarks – Even the BBC and News24 covered this story. when Chamisa insinuated that protesting was not a wise thing to do in front of guns.
- The ‘BulletProof’ vest – at a demonstration in Harare in November close shot photos of Chamisa showed a slight bulge underneath his clothes that looked like a bulletproof vest.
Are you in Zimbabwe?
Read Pindula News without data on your phone on freedata.pindula.co.zw
Only Applicable to Econet lines
The MDC Alliance was a coalition of seven opposition parties that was launched on the 5th of August, 2017 at the Zimbabwe Grounds in Highfield, with the aim to challenge Zanu-PF in 2018 harmonised elections. It was later registered as a political party with the... Read More About MDC Alliance
Murewa is a town located in Mashonaland East Province. Read More About Murehwa
Zimbabwe Broadcasting corporation is a state controlled broadcaster in Zimbabwe. Read More About ZBC