In a video below, the UK government discusses how it will deal with Zimbabwe after leaving the European Union. Among other issues, it discusses how the current regime will be kept under sanctions. It also discusses the violation of human rights in Zimbabwe under the new administration. The government also discusses prospects of Zimbabwe rejoining the Commonwealth. Watch the video below:
- WATCH: US Diplomat On What Zimbabwe Needs to Do To Have Sanctions Removed
- WATCH: Ashok Chakravarti On How US Sanctions Hurt Ordinary Zimbabweans
- WATCH: Ian Smith Talks Sanctions Says They Were Both Helpful And Detrimental
- British Govt Prepares Sanctions Against Zimbabwe For Post-Brexit
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -