We all need to take a break here and there. If it has always been your ambition to visit Vic Falls, you really have to visit the resorts town as it exudes a refreshing festive mode. We all flinch whenever we think of the kind of investment or money needed to pull off a small holiday in Vic Falls. However, if you want to refresh on a low budget. Here are 5 activities you can do in Vic Falls without breaking the bank.
- Visiting the falls.- Its really possible to go to Vic falls and not visit the falls, I did that twice last year. Visiting the falls will cost locals a very small fee but award them a very great time seeing the mighty falls and have a great Kodak moment
- Sunset Cruises – starting from US $20 per person a budget holiday marker can include this activity in their Vic Falls excursion
- Visit the Larry Norton Gallery in the Victoria Falls Hotel – learning new things is always a great adventure as it will leave you a better-informed individual making you leave Vic falls a lil bit smarter.
- Meet the people tour in Chinotimba – Chinotimba being the busiest suburb in Vic Falls may award you an opportunity to interact with the locals. Get to know about their languages as there are a lot of languages spoken in Vic Falls
- Explore Curio Market – Sculpture and other pieces made from recycled materials will are he a great adventure for an adventurous holiday marker
Bottom line, don’t really have to have a huge budget to explore the resort town as there are other activities to explore when you are on a tight budget.