9-Month Old Baby Dies After Chocking On Maize Grains

A 9-month old baby in Chivhu died in after it chocked on maize grains. The baby picked up the maize grains on the ground and tried to eat them. The grains had been dropped by the mother. The baby was pronounced dead on arrival at Chivhu General Hospital where he had been rushed to.

Said Mashonaland East provincial police spokesperson Inspector Tendai Mwanza:

I confirm the death of a nine-month-old boy, who was chocked by some grains which were dropped by his mother who was eating mealies. We urge parents or guardians to always monitor their children to avoid such incidences. It is sad that we have lost a life in such a way

Related:

More: NewsDay


Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge

If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.

Comments

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.