The application of Simba Chikore, the son in law of the former President Robert Gabriel Mugabe Chikore has been dismissed. He was applying for discharge, but, was rather sent to defense trial.
Dismissing the trial, the Harare Magistrate Victoria Mashamba has today said that the accused person had a case to answer. Chikore is accused of blocking Bertha Zakeyo from leaving the Zimbabwe Airways premises before she surrendered company gadgets. It is alleged that the defiant Zakeyo argued that the gadgets contained confidential information.
Magistrate Mashamba, dismissing Chikore’s application, noted that the state had managed to prove Chikore’s detention of Zakeyo.
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -
- Chikore Accused Of Corruption & Nepotism When He Was Air Zimbabwe COO
- Simba Chikore’s Trial Date Set For November 14
- Mugabe’s Son-In-Law Simba Chikore Gets Trial Date
- Mugabe’s Son-In-Law Simba Chikore Granted $30 Bail On Kidnapping Charge
- Gumbo Speaks On Mugabe’s Son In Law Simba Chikore’s Kidnapping Case
- Mugabe’s Son In Law Simba Chikore Kidnaps Lawyer
More: 263 Chat