The video below used to be played on radio and TV during the third chimurenga era. During that time, The Third Chimurenga in Zimbabwe there was an extensive process of repossession of land by the majority of local indigenes from the white minority commercial farmers.
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on email@example.com.
- Expansionary Fiscal Policy in Zimbabwe
- National Debt in Zimbabwe
- Calisto Kunaka
- Stabile Murombedzi
- Idah Mbiriza
- Victoria Falls Stock Exchange
- Economic Growth in Zimbabwe
- Export Diversification in Zimbabwe
- Economic Terms in Fiscal Policy