The government has revealed that RTGS$50 Million has been released by the Ministry of Finance towards Tropical Cyclone Idai relief. The breakdown of the funds is as follows:
- CPU – $3M Roads
- Department- Trunk Roads and damaged bridges $25M
- Restoration of rural feeder roads and other structures $7.2M
- Education – $4M
- Health -$3M
- Water and Sanitation – $4.8
- Electricity- $1M
However, a casual addition of the amounts does not add up to $50 million, but to $48 million. Where is the other $2 million?
- Cyclone Idai: UK Avails £6 Million To Mozambique, Malawi
- Econet Raises RTGS$50 000 Towards Cyclone Idai Relief
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.