Nedbank Zimbabwe has announced that it’s offering scholarships to STEM students from its Education Fund.
The Nedbank Education Fund is a scholarship program for students with a desire to study for their first degree in the fields of Science, Technolody, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Please visit any Nedbank branch and collect an application form to be considered for this opportunity to become who you aspire to be.
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
- Applications must be from students who studied STEM subjects only
- Minimum of 15 A’Level points in STEM subjects
- Complete the Application form you can collect at any Nedbank branch in the country.
- Certified copy of your National ID and Birth Certificate (Applicants must be Zimbabwean citizens)
- Two certified passport-sized photos (less than 3 months old)
- Certified copies of your latest academic transcripts and educational certificates
- One page letter indicating:
- Why are you applying for the scholarship
- How will it help you achieve your career objectives
Closing Date: 13 May 2019
Call Center: (0242) 252 800
Nedbank Zimbabwe is a commercial bank in Zimbabwe. It is a subsidiary of the Nedbank Group headquartered South Africa, itself a subsidiary of Old Mutual Group. The Nedbank Group own 74% of stake in the MBCA Bank, Old Mutual Zimbabwe owns 18.30% and the rest... Read More About Nedbank Zimbabwe