Maziwisa Approaches The High Court Seeking To sell One Of His Properties Registered In His Son’s Name

Psychology Maziwisa has approached the High Court seeking to sell one of his properties registered in his son’s name to foot school fees for the minor child.

In the application, Maziwisa, who cited the Master of the High Court as the respondent, also said that he wants to dispose of the Tynwald property in order to buy a smaller one.

According to court papers, Maziwisa is seeking the appointment of Pamellah Musimwa as a legal representative for the 12-year-old boy, born on June 19, 2006.

- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -

Said  Maziwisa:

I am the biological father of the minor child (name withheld) … The minor’s mother is Thandeka Zimu, a South African citizen, whose supporting affidavit is accompanying this application. In 2006, I purchased a piece of land being stand number 14063 Tynwald Township of stand number 12 891 Tynwald Township for our minor child, which property is registered in the said minor’s name

I now seek to sell and dispose of this property in order to purchase a smaller and cheaper property for the minor as I require the extra funds…to contribute towards (the child)’s education and other expenses

More Daily News

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback the vote. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on


Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.