Mbare’s Matapi Block 5 Gutted By Fire

Matapi Block 5 in Mbare was gutted down by fire which according to a resident who spoke to Harare City Council started in the early hours of Tuesday.

The fire was allegedly caused by a candle which was left unattended by an old woman who had gotten outside to fetch water. Below is a testimony by a resident:

Satisfaction survey
How likely is it that you would recommend Pindula News to a friend or colleague?
SuggestionsHow can we improve?
You have already submitted your feedback. If you would like to add more feedback please write us on hello@pindula.com.

RSS Recent Pindula Profiles

Comments

Back to top

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published.