|Old Rank||New Rank|
|1||Copa Cabana||Coventry Road Rank|
|2||Market Square||Coventry Road Rank|
|3||Charge Office||Seke Road Rank|
Other things to know:
Kombis will terminate their journeys at the new peripheral ranks
- Seke Road and Dieppe Road (Coca-Cola)
- Coventry Rd and Rotten Row Rank
Shuttle service into and out of the CBD will be provided by big buses that will follow these specific routes:
- Coventry Rank — Rotten Row— Robert Mugabe Way — fourth St Rank through Copacabana Rank
- Fourth St Rank —Fifth St — George Silundika Rd — Fourth St —Jason Moyo — through Copacabana — Rotten Row to Coventry Rd Rank.
- Seke Rd Rank —Seke Rd — Robert Mugabe Way— S. Muzenda Rank (Fourth St Rank)
- Coventry Rd Rank — Rotten Row — Charter Rd — Market Square Rank — Bank St — Kenneth Kaunda —S. Muzenda Rank (Fourth Street) and back.
- Seke Rd Rank — Dieppe Rd —Chiremba Rd — Robert Mugabe Way — Robson Manyika — Charge Office.
- Coventry Rd Rank — Cripps Rd — Dieppe Rd — Glenara Rd —S. Machel Rd — Rotten Rd — Coventry Rd Rank.
Kombis for Bindura will rank at Coventry Rd Rank
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.
Kombi is the informal name of minibuses in Zimbabwe. This is usually given to the 18 seater type which are privately owned but used for public transport in the country. They are the most popular form of public transport in Zimbabwe a result of the... Read More About Kombi
Rotten Row is a road in Harare that begins at the intersection of Prince Edward Street and Samora Machel Avenue. The road runs to the flyover near Mbare where it becomes Cripps Road. Rotten Row was named when after a road in London of the... Read More About Rotten Row