The Zanu-PF Central Committee, party’s highest decision-making body outside of Congress has sacked President Robert Mugabe as the party leader and first secretary of Zanu-PF. Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko was also removed from his position as the second secretary of Zanu-PF for allegedly protecting criminals in the party. Former Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa was appointed party leader and state-president-in-waiting. Please note, President Robert Mugabe was not expelled from the party, he is now just an ordinary card-carrying member of Zanu-PF.
Meanwhile, First lady Grace Mugabe was expelled from Zanu-PF and banned for life.
Here is the list of People banned from Zanu-PF at today’s meeting
- Grace Mugabe, First Lady, banned for life.
- Phelekezela Mphoko, Vice President, banned for life
- Jonathan Moyo, Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education, banned for life.
- Saviour Kasukuwere, Minister of Local Government, banned for life.
- Ignatius Chombo, Minister of Finance, banned for life.
- Patrick Zhuwao, Minister of Public Services, banned for life.
- Walter Mzembi, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Paul Chimedza, Minister of State For Masvingo Province.
- Mandi Chimene, Minister of State For Manicaland Province.
- Makhosini Hlongwane, Minister of Sports.
- Samuel Undenge, Minister of Energy.
- Innocent Hamandishe, Youth League National Commissar.
- Kudzanai Chipanga, Secretary for Zanu-PF Youth League
- Letina Undenge.
- Eunice Sandi-Moyo
- Sarah Mahoka.
- Tongai Kasukuwere.
- Xavier Kasukuwere
- Shadreck Mashayamombe.
- Anastacia Ndlovu.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.Powered by Techzim