The solidarity march happening today will start at Zimbabwe Grounds in Highfields. This is a symbolic place for Zim political milestones. Zimbabwe Ground is easy to get to by both Kombi and private car.
If you’re wondering how to get there, here are some directions.
If going there via public transport (kombi)
- Catch a kombi in the city at either Corner Albion and Chinhoyi Street or Charge Office. You want kombis that go kwaMachipisa
- Tell the conductor you’re going to Zimbabwe Grounds or Gwanzura stadium.
- Remember this trip costs 50 cents bond coin
If driving there (Car)
- Exit the city center using Simon Mazorodze
- At the Willowvale robots intersection, turn right into Willowvale.
- Go a few km and pass the first traffic lights.
- Turn left at the second robots.
- Zimbabwe Grounds will be on your right a few km down
You can also click on this Google Map to get there. Please note that if you search with the words “Zimbabwe Grounds” using Google maps, it might give you the wrong destination. Instead, search “Zimbabwe Grounds, Highfields”
Please share this article or the picture below to help others get there too: