President Robert Mugabe has reshuffled the cabinet. News reaching us is that Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa is no longer Minister of Justice. Christopher Mushohwe is no longer Minister of Information.
1. Hon. Dr. I.M.C. Chombo, Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
2. Hon. P.A. Chinamasa, Minister of Cyber Security, Threat Detection and Mitigation.
3. Hon. W. Mzembi, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
4. Hon. O.M. Mpofu, Minister of Home Affairs.
5. Hon. S.S. Mumbengegwi, Minister of Macro-economic Planning and Investment Promotion.
6. Hon. P. Zhuwao, Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
7. Hon. S. Kasukuwere, Minister of Local Government, Rural Development and National Housing.
8. Hon. S.K. Moyo, Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting Services.
9. Hon. C.C. Mushohwe, Minister of State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships.
10. Hon. M. Hlongwane, Minister of Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture.
B. NEW APPOINTMENTS
11. Hon E. Mbwembwe, Minister of Tourism, Environment and Hospitality Industry.
12. Hon. Major General (rtd) H.M. Bonyongwe, Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
13. Hon. C.N.G. Mathema, Minister of Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Former Political Detainees and Restrictees.
14. Hon. C. Mabuwa, Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment.
15. Hon. Amb. Maboyi Ncube, Minister of State for Matabeleland South Province.
16. Hon. T.A. Mathuthu, Minister of State for Matabeleland North Province.
17. Hon. W. Shamu, Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province.
18. Hon. Dr. P. Chimedza, Minister of State for Masvingo Province.
The re-assignments and appointments are with immediate effect.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.
Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa a politician and the First Secretary of the Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front. On the 3rd of August 2018 ZEC Chairperson Priscilla Chigumba announced that Mnangagwa had won the popular vote by 50.8% ,hence he was duly elected to be the president... Read More About Emmerson Mnangagwa
Christopher Chindeti Mushohwe is the former Minister of State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships. He is the former Minister of Information, Media and Broadcasting Services. He was previously the Minister of Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment before being reassigned to the Ministry of... Read More About Christopher Mushohwe
Robert Mugabe was a politician and the former President of Zimbabwe. He was the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe from 1987 to November 2017. Prior to this, he was the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe since the attainment of independence in 1980. Mugabe resigned from... Read More About Robert Mugabe