Former Studio 263 actress Anne Nhira popularly known as Vimbai Jari has hogged the limelight for getting South African socialite Zodwa Wabantu from performing at the Harare International Carnival. Below are five things you probably did not know about her:
- Nhira tried her hand in singing in 2013 when she released a single, “The One”. Which you can listen to below:
- She was born in a musical family in which her brothers are musicians. The brothers are popularly known as “Ju-Wayne”, “Prince”, “Mambo Fletcher”, “A-Swag”, “Shawna” and “Lamont”.
- Nhira made a mark in the acting industry in 2002 when she played the role of “Vimbai Jari”. She was the lead actress, and the lover of James.
- In 2014 she also had a role in one of South Africa’s biggest soap operas Zabalaza that shows on MNet and SABC.
- Anne Nhira launched a company known as Anne Studios International which specialises in talent scouting and training.
Anne Nhira is a popular Zimbabwean actress, model, film producer and talent manager who rose to prominence in the early 2000s when she featured in the soap opera Studio 263. Nhira also tried her hand in singing in 2013 when she released a single, "The... Read More About Anne Nhira
Studio 263 is Zimbabwe's first Soap Opera that Premiered in 2002. Initially written by Aaron Chiundura Moyo, the soapie was about life in the Zimbabwean capital, Harare. The series made history by becoming one of the few locally produced series to be aired on international... Read More About Studio 263
The Harare International Carnival is a week long annual festival that encompasses a series of events and festivities. It is aimed at advancing the arts, culture and heritage of Zimbabwe as well as uniting the populace. It is all about celebrating diversity, getting communities together,... Read More About Harare International Carnival